- Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Area of interests:
Computational Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Electron
Transfer, Electronic Structure Methods, Quantum Dynamics, Spectroscopy.
- Doctoral candidate in Chemical Physics at the Department of Physics, SU, Ongoing
Development and simulation of novel x-ray spectroscopic schemes.
Supervisor: Prof. Markus Kowalewski
- MSc in Chemical Magna cum laude. 20/02/2020 UNIBAS, Potenza
Sciences Thesis: Theoretical, Methodological and Computational Aspects of Intramolecular Electron Transfer.
Description: development of a computational and methodological protocol for the study of intramolecular electron-transfer reactions and its application to weakly-coupled organic systems.
Advisor: Prof. Camilla Minichino
- BSc in Chemistry 29/03/2017 UNIBAS, Potenza
Thesis: Axial Coordination of Nitrogen Bases on Nickel(II) Porphyrines. Electronic and Energy Aspects.
Description: A DFT study on the electronic and energy aspects of axial coordination of pyridine molecules to two nickel(II) porphyrins, with meso-substituents of different electron withdrawing capacity.
Advisors: Prof. Angela M. Rosa and Dr. Mario Amati
Internship at the laboratory of Theoretical Chemistry, Science Department, UNIBAS.
Mentorship for undergraduate chemistry students at Science Department, UNIBAS.
- Italian Mother-tongue.
- English C1 CEFR/ Academic IELTS Overall Band Score: 7.5, August 2020.
- Programming: Fortran77/90, Python 3, Shell Scripting, LATEX.
- Languages: Operating Systems Linux (Ubuntu, CentOs), MacOs.